Place: Gates Hall in Boettcher Memorial Center, Denver Botanic Gardens
- January 22: Noxious Weeds: Deceivingly attractive invasive-plants - Cecily Mui, Colorado Department of Agriculture (Abstract and more information)
- March 19: Nature’s Color Wheel: Explore the World of Natural Dyes - Donna Brown (Abstract and more information)
- April 16: Denver
Mountain Parks: 100 Years of the Magnificent Dream - Erika Walker (Abstract and more information)
- September 17: Emerald Ash Borer in Colorado - Kathleen Alexander, City Forester, Boulder (Abstract and more information)
- October 22: Mushroom Magic – Annual Gold Rush in Russia - Alexander Viazmenski, St.Petersburg, Russia
- November 5: A Spoonful of Honey: Exploring Ecology with Pop-Up Books - Shawn Sheehy, Chicago, IL.